Gingered Pork and Vegetable Shells0 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells are baked then filled with a combination of sliced pork tenderloin, fresh vegetables, ginger, garlic and soy sauce for a refined, Asian-inspired main-dish. ” - by Campbell's Kitchen
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions.
- Slice pork into very thin strips. Mix cornstarch, broth and soy.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in skillet. Add pork and stir-fry until browned. Remove pork.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet. Add vegetables, garlic powder and ginger. Stir-fry until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Add cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens. Return pork to skillet and heat through. Serve in pastry shells.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 506 cal
- 31 g
- 37.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Dijon-Herb Pork Roast
Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry
Just swipe to see more like this.