Roasted Spring Vegetable Risotto10 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“Creamy risotto and a colorful array of tender spring vegetables are cooked to perfection in Swanson® Vegetable Broth, then mixed with Parmesan cheese for a flavorful side dish.” - by Campbell's Kitchen
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray 17x11-inch roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Mix asparagus, carrots, onions, peppers, squash, mushrooms, rosemary and 1/4 cup broth in prepared pan.
- Roast 20 minutes or until done, stirring once. Prepare risotto while the vegetables are roasting.
- Heat oil in saucepot. Add rice. Cook and stir for 2 minutes Add 1/2 cup broth and cook until broth is absorbed. Add remaining broth, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring until all broth is absorbed before adding more. (Total cooking time: 25 minutes)
- Add vegetables and cheese. Heat through. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 224 cal
- 3.5 g
- 41.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"very good!! although labor-intensive.....(stirring!)..." See more"
"this was excellent, very tasty! Very easy to make since i used the roasted veggies from the night before!..." See more"
Italian Sausage and Vegetable Roast
Gingered Pork and Vegetable Shells
Just swipe to see more like this.