- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“Ground beef is mixed with enchilada sauce and cheese and rolled into tortillas to be baked with more enchilada sauce and cheese.” - by Campbell's Kitchen
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium high heat until well browned. Pour off any fat. Stir in 1/2 cup sauce and 1 cup cheese.
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoon meat mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in prepared dish. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the cheese melts. Makes 10 to 12 enchiladas.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 274 cal
- 15.3 g
- 17.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (29)Rate This Recipe
"Very easy to make and clean up! We really enjoyed it, the only think I might do different next time is to put a little taco seasoning in the meat mixture or something to make it taste a little more me..." See morexican. I also added onion to the meat, which was really yummy. I definately will make this recipe again. :)"
"This recipe was "too simple to be good" I thought. But it WAS GREAT! My family & I loved it. I could prepare the beef and ingredients ahead of time so it was quick to pop in the oven when we got ho..." See moreme."
"Good basic recipe, and I used this along with the inspiration from some other recipes on this site and the result was better than the canned enchilada sauce. I sautéed diced onions and garlic in oliv..." See moree oil until tender, then added diced tomatoes, Pace Picante sauce, cumin, diced jalapeños and simmered until cooked down. I then placed this in a blender and pureed it into a sauce. Turned out beautifully. Will make again."
Speedy Chicken Enchiladas
Just swipe to see more like this.