Cheeseburger Noodle Casserole123 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“This is a very easy casserole using basic ingredients. It has been a big hit with my family. It's simple to make and consists of ground beef, spaghetti, tomatoes, and spices - all baked together and topped with cheese.” - by RBLAIR
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, saute the ground beef for 5 minutes, or until browned; drain excess fat.
- Prepare the spaghetti according to package directions; drain water.
- In a 2 quart casserole, combine the browned beef, cooked spaghetti, tomatoes, onion soup mix, sour cream, basil, garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste. Mix together well.
- Cover dish and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Top with the cheese and bake, uncovered, for 15 more minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 824 cal
- 52.4 g
- 49.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (123)Rate This Recipe
"I scaled recipe to 12 since I was having a crowd of teenagers to dinner. Added the chopped onion to beef, about 6 drops of hot sauce, a tbsp. minced garlic, some garlic salt and mindful of the commen..." See morets about the onion soup mix, I only added 1 package to 3 lbs of ground beef. Also added bread crumbs to the cheese topping. Everyone loved it and ate and ate until there was no more. I will definitely make again. Thanks!"
awesome in tummy
"I made changes to this and it was very good.I used less than 8oz. spaghetti and broke into 4 sections then boiled(much easier for eating.) I used 28oz. can Contadina crushed tomatoes in puree. Omitted..." See more onion soup. Used 1/2tsp garlic powder,1/4 tsp onion powder. Franks red hot sauce & one half of a pound loaf velveeta. Used rest ing. as listd. If you use Velveeta becareful W/ adding additional salt. I put sauce ing. in bowl so I could adjust flavors,then added to meat untill cheese melted. Pored into 3 qt. oblong dish and slowly added pasta. Bake as directed. It came out creamy and not dry at all. Delish! Thanks Rhonda!"
"My family really liked this recipe but I did not. Per previous suggestions, used shell noodles and added a little extra basil. It was still very bland and dry tasting to me. I even used a little extr..." See morea cheese it hopes to make it creamier...it did not work. My boyfriend said he would love to see me make this one again although I doubt I will. Thanks anyways."
Cheesy Beef Noodle Casserole
Tuna Noodle Casserole from Scratch
Just swipe to see more like this.