Thanksgiving Leftovers Stuffed Shells35 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 1 hr 10 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 40 min
“This recipe sounds odd, but I promise it makes for an unbelievable, rich hearty meal! Family and friends all show up a couple days AFTER Thanksgiving knowing this will be on the menu... Cheesy and delicious, and feeds a crowd!” - by abbeydave2003
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the shell pasta, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 13 minutes. Drain well in a colander set in the sink.
- Place turkey and stuffing in food processor, and pulse until finely ground and combined. Place the ground turkey and stuffing mixture in the bowl of a stand mixer along with the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and 2 cups of the mozzarella. Mix with paddle attachment on medium-low until well blended.
- Spread 1/2 cup of gravy on the bottom of the prepared dish. Stuff the pre-cooked pasta shells with the turkey mixture and place in the dish in tight rows. Top with the remaining gravy and the remaining 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, covered, for 45 minutes. Uncover and cook for an additional 10 minutes until top is browned and bubbly. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 675 cal
- 28 g
- 64.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (35)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe does sound a bit odd but I gave it a try and everyone loved it! I added some leftover corn casserole and it was delicious...." See more"
"This was great. Such a nice change from the casseroles and enchiladas that we usually make. Hubby loved them. Very fussy daughter had seconds. Thanks for sharing. Awesome!..." See more"
Taco Stuffed Shells
Roast Beef Stuffed Shells
Just swipe to see more like this.