Honey Glazed Scallops14 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 50 min
“Baked scallops with a tasty lemon and honey glaze.” - by IMCookinNow
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Season scallops with salt, pepper, and low sodium seafood seasoning in a bowl. Place scallops in prepared baking dish and sprinkle with olive oil and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Bake in preheated oven until scallops are hot and beginning to turn opaque, about 15 minutes.
- Combine margarine, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, honey, shallot, and garlic in a small saucepan, and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook and stir until the sauce thickens and the shallot has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Remove scallops from oven and use tongs to turn each scallop over in the baking dish. Sprinkle the hot lemon-honey sauce evenly over the scallops.
- Return scallops to oven and continue baking until scallops are opaque and sauce has formed a glaze over the scallops, 15 to 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 394 cal
- 8.2 g
- 22.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (14)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe was absolutely delicious. This is the first time making a scallop dish and it turned out great. Next time I would make one change, the baking time was too long and the scallops was overcoo..." See moreked. But in all a wondeful meal."
"Freakin' DELICIOUS! The combination of flavors is very unexpected! It's like a party in your mouth! If you love scallops, try this recipe! ..." See more"
Tarragon Lover's Scallops
Skillet Sea Scallops
Just swipe to see more like this.