Peanut Butter-Chocolate Banana Cream Pie10 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Ready In: 3 hr 30 min
“Bananas are drizzled with a chocolate-peanut butter mixture, topped with creamy pudding, spread with more whipped topping and sprinkled with chocolate curls and peanuts.” - by JELL-O
Original recipe yields 10 1-slice servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix wafer crumbs and butter until well blended; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 5 to 8 min. or until golden brown. Cool completely. Meanwhile, make chocolate curls from 1/2 chocolate square. Refrigerate.
- Microwave remaining 1-1/2 chocolate squares and peanut butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Place bananas in crust; drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP. Spread over bananas; top with remaining COOL WHIP.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight. Top with chocolate curls and peanuts just before serving.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 387 cal
- 20.6 g
- 46.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"This was the BOMB!!!! Great recipe. I cheated and saw the Jell-O Oreo Cookies & Cream pudding and used that instead of the vanilla pudding, but I know it would be spectacular with vanilla - and plan..." See more to try it again soon! I'm thinking BIG with this recipe - adding cherries, using butterscotch pudding or chocolate pudding, or coconut creme - oh, the possibilities are ENDLESS!!!!"
"This was very tasty! I did have to make some revisions due to this being a spur of the moment find and what I had on hand...I used a prepared graham cracker crust, 3 squares of the Baker's Chocolate i..." See morenstead of 2 (just because), and I only had 1 box of vanilla pudding, so I halved the pudding portion, which actually ended up being the perfect amount for the pie. I chose to thickly slice my bananas instead of the quarters and topped it with mini chocolate chips and finely crushed peanuts. This made a wonderful, light and refreshing dessert, but I did feel that it could've been a little sweeter, but that could have been because of the changes I made. I think this would also be equally as good with banana pudding instead of the vanilla. Hubby said he would request this again, and it was so simple, that I wouldn't mind making it again! Thanks for sharing. :)"
Boston Cream Pie Minis
Banana Cake Balls
Just swipe to see more like this.