Easy Pasta Casserole82 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“This is a delicious pasta dish that is very easy to make. I like to use spiral noodles, but this recipe can be made with any shaped pasta. Serve with a salad and warm bread if desired.” - by Pamela Saunier
Original recipe yields 5 to 6 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and reserve.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet, brown the beef until no longer pink; drain off grease. Add spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, and tomatoes to beef and simmer for 10 minutes or until warmed through.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish, pour in beef and tomato mixture and add pasta; mix well. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until the cheese starts to bubble; serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving (5 total)
- 752 cal
- 30.8 g
- 80.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (82)Rate This Recipe
"I made this recipe tonight, and my husband loved it. It reminded us of lasagna. I used medium shells for the pasta. I added onion and garlic powder to the meat. I added 1 14.5oz can diced tomatoes..." See more and only 1/2 jar of sauce. I sprinkled mozzarella cheese on top. I will definitley make this again. Thanks!"
"My husband and I loved this and ate for the leftovers for the next day's lunch and dinner. I did tweak it a little, since reading that some people thought it a bit bland. I first sauteed onions and b..." See moreell peppers in olive oil until it started to carmelize before adding the beef to brown. I then seasoned the beef with garlic, salt, pepper, and italian seasoning. I used a spaghetti sauce that had lots of veggies in it, and used diced tomatoes instead of stewed. I also used penne pasta. It was soooo flavorful and was great with crusty bread."
Easy Lasagna II
Pasta with Beef and Pepper
Just swipe to see more like this.