Garden Stuffed Baked Potatoes106 Reviews
- Prep: 40 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“This is an excellent side dish that goes with any dinner or even by itself! If you like potatoes you will love these.” - by Hallie Guilfoyle
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Pierce the skin of the potatoes with a fork.
- Microwave pierced potatoes on HIGH for 12 minutes. Place partially baked potatoes in the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes. Slice off potato tops, scoop out the bulk of the interior of the potato being careful to leave the potato skins intact. In a medium bowl, mash the removed potato interior.
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat, stir in butter. Saute onions in the skillet until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Combine onions, broccoli, and ranch dressing with the mashed potato. Brush the outside of the potato skins with oil. Spoon potato mixture into the skins. Arrange stuffed potatoes on a cookie sheet.
- Bake potatoes for 15 minutes in the preheated 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) oven, or until heated through. Season with salt, pepper, and parsley.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 539 cal
- 25.3 g
- 71 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (106)Rate This Recipe
"I had to make a couple of changes due to the fact my husband is on a fat reduced diet(dr.ordered)and does not like ranch dressing... I added the chopped onions directly to the mashed potato mix to eli..." See moreminate the butter. I used fat free Italian dressing in place of the ranch, and used mrs. dash's garlic and herb seasoning (2 Teaspoons) in the place of salt and pepper. I also sprayed the pan with a fat free olive oil cooking spray so I didn't need to rub the outside of the potato with oil. I also sprinkled the top with fat reduced pamersan cheese. VERY TASTY!!! Even my kids ate this (all 8 of them) and didn't realize it was fat reduced. Served it with grilled salmon fillets. Great base recipe for me to play with. Thank you Hallie."
"Really good! Based on the previous reviews, I added garlic, half a cup of shredded colby jack cheese and used Hidden Valley Ranch dressing with Bacon to enhance the flavor. Also, to save time I didn't..." See more cook the onions, just mixed them with the rest of the filling ingredients before stuffing and baking the potates. This probably made the onion flavor stronger than the original recipe but if you like onion you'll really like the taste."
"This is a delicious recipe following a few changes. I did as Bevink suggested and changed a few things of my own. I added lots of garlic to sautee with the onions and instead of ranch dressing I used ..." See morea few tbsp's of olive oil (not extra virgin which tends to get bitter when you cook it) plus some parsley, a small amount of cheddar and parmesan cheese and 4 slices (for two potatoes) of cooked turkey bacon. Then I seasoned it with Emeril's Essence seasoning (lots!) and sprinkled a bit of sea salt on the outside of the spuds while they cooked. It was so good I ate it two nights in a row ;) Thank you."
Perfect Baked Potato
Baked Scalloped Potatoes
Just swipe to see more like this.