Amber's Devils on Horseback35 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“A mouth watering and very easy baked scallop dinner.” - by AMBOR
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pat scallops dry with paper towels and place in a lightly greased 1 quart casserole dish.
- Bake scallops in preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice and garlic. Remove scallops from oven. Spoon lemon/garlic mixture over scallops and sprinkle generously with lemon pepper.
- Return scallops to oven and bake until firm, about 10 minutes. Serve warm.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 125 cal
- 3.5 g
- 4.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (35)Rate This Recipe
"This was so easy to fix, and my husband and I thought the scallops were just great! Every mouthful seemed to get better! And the juices jazzed up our rice. Kid rating: one kid wouldn't eat scallops ..." See moreno matter what you did to them and the other kid liked these just fine. Really, though, the scallop dinner was for the adults anyway."
"WONDERFUL! I did add a little something! diped the scallops in breadcrumbs than prepared as directed. Excellant. I served with Baked Zucchinni with Lemon Pepper also on this site. Great way to u..." See morese up the Lemmon Pepper!"
Tarragon Lover's Scallops
Skillet Sea Scallops
Just swipe to see more like this.