Crusted Salmon with Honey-Mustard Sauce43 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“This is similar to a wonderful salmon dish that I had at a bar-and-grill in New Castle, Delaware.” - by Evan
Original recipe yields 4 fillets
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Prepare a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the salmon fillets in a baking dish; pour the milk over the fillets. Allow the salmon to soak in the milk 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese together in a wide, deep bowl. Beat the egg in a separate bowl until frothy. Remove the salmon fillets from the milk; shake the excess milk off the fish. Dip each fillet into the beaten egg and then gently press into the bread crumb mixture to coat; gently shake to remove the excess.
- Bake in the preheated oven, turning once, until the salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 15 minutes.
- While the salmon bakes, stir the butter, mustard, and honey together in a bowl; drizzle over the baked salmon to serve.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 476 cal
- 31.4 g
- 12.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (43)Rate This Recipe
"This was a tasty dish mainly because of the honey mustard dressing. However, I didn't think the bread crumb coating added much to the dish. Next time I will probably skip this step. I will also dou..." See moreble the amount of honey used in the dressing."
"This is an excellent way of preparing salmon: the honey mustard sauce is a delicate complement to the flavor of the salmon. The sauce is neither too weak nor overpowers the fish. Also, it seems like..." See more the milk tenderizes the fish and mellows out the flavor slightly. Serve this with some rice pilaf and roasted veggies, and it looks like a very fancy meal without lots of fuss. Thanks for this recipe!!! My family has eaten this a few times already and have made sure to save it."
Grilled Salmon Fillets with a Lemon, Tarragon, and Garlic Sauce
Grilled Salmon Steaks with Savory Blueberry Sauce
Just swipe to see more like this.