Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge8 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 25 min
“A yummy cream cheese-based fudge filled with pieces of 'cookie dough.'” - by Courtney S.
Original recipe yields 48 pieces
- Line a 9x9 inch baking dish with aluminum foil, and set aside.
- To make the cookie dough pieces, mix the melted margarine, brown sugar, and salt in a bowl. Stir in the flour to make a dough, and knead in 1/4 cup of chocolate chips. Form the dough into a disk about 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch thick, place it on a sheet of plastic wrap, and then shape the disk into a square with your hands.
- Place the square piece of dough in the freezer for about 10 minutes, until cold and stiff, and then slice it into 1/2 inch square pieces. Refrigerate the dough pieces while you make the cream cheese fudge.
- Mix together the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar in a bowl until smooth, and stir in the melted chocolate chips and vanilla extract.
- Lightly fold in the cookie dough pieces, and spread the candy out into the prepared dish. Refrigerate at least 1 hour, or until firm, and remove the candy from the foil-lined dish. Cut into squares, and serve.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 207 cal
- 8.4 g
- 33.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (8)Rate This Recipe
"Delicious fudge recipe and the first time I ever used cream cheese in a fudge. I was pleasantly surprised. The cookie dough were nice little gems to bite into - cause truly, I am not a fan of plain ch..." See moreocolate fudge. The fudge itself though has just the right amount of sweetness and doesn't taste like chocolate frosting (big plus.) I had no problem with the amount of flour to make the cookie dough. It turned out just fine. Good recipe, thanks for sharing."
"Such a good and unique recipe. If you like really rich chocolate I would suggest adding some cocoa powder and reducing the powdered sugar to 1.5 cups. I also made a melted dark chocolate sauce to dr..." See moreizzle on the top, which improved the taste and the presentation! Great recipe :)"
"Although this tasted delicious, I don't know that I would call it fudge. It kind of tasted like chocolate frosting. Like another reviewer, I also needed way more flour to make the cookie dough, at lea..." See morest a cup, maybe a little more. Turned out very yummy, just not very fudge like."
Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.