Hot Dog Noodle Casserole32 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 20 min
“Spinach, egg noodles and a creamy hot dog mixture is topped with peas and crumbled bacon. What a casserole! This is a recipe I received in German class 24 years ago. It looks unusual, but it is very delicious. I don't know where the teacher found the recipe. Drop biscuits go well with this casserole. ” - by KATHY
Original recipe yields 8 to 10 servings
- Prepare spinach according to package directions. Drain and spread in the bottom of a lightly greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add egg noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and place on top of spinach in baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl combine the soup, milk, sour cream and hot dogs. Mix together and place mixture on top of noodles.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 45 minutes, or until heated through. Sprinkle with peas and bacon and heat in oven until peas are just hot.
Amount Per Serving (9 total)
- 382 cal
- 23.1 g
- 29.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (32)Rate This Recipe
"Loved this! What a unique combination of flavors!..." See more"
"added the garlic powder and worcestire as recommended by another user. also added a layer of mozzarella cheese with the bacon and peas, and that helped a lot...then again, what dish doesn't benefit fr..." See moreom a layer of cheese?"
"With a few minor modifications, this recipe turned out delicious. I used fresh spinach and sauteed it with garlic and onions. To the hot dog mixture, I added both tabasco and thyme for flavor. Addi..." See moretionally, I used vegetarian soy-based hot dogs and bacon. The final dish was creamy and flavorful, low-fat and high in protein!"
Hot Dog Casserole
Momma's Hot Dog Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.