Mild Thai Beef with a Tangerine Sauce0 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“This is a very tasty dish that is perfect for people, like myself, who don't enjoy spicy Thai restaurant food. ” - by Oti Katadoc
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the noodles, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain, rinse, and set aside.
- Whisk together the hoisin sauce, sherry, tangerine zest, and ground ginger in a small bowl.
- Heat 2 teaspoons vegetable oil in a large wok or skillet over high heat. Add one half of the beef slices to the pan; cook, stirring constantly, until the meat is nicely browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove meat to a platter with a slotted spoon. Repeat with the remaining beef.
- Heat the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil in the pan. Stir in the butternut squash, mushrooms, and onion. Cook, stirring constantly, until vegetables are crisp-tender and slightly brown on the edges, 5 to 7 minutes. Add the cabbage, and cook and stir until slightly wilted, about 2 additional minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Stir the cooked beef, tangerine sections, and hoisin mixture into the vegetables. Cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve over Chinese noodles.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 506 cal
- 13.6 g
- 78.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
Thai Beef Salad
Bob's Thai Beef Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.