Stuffed Artichoke Hearts23 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“These are rich and so delicious. I dare anyone to eat just one!” - by Jacki_In_Simi
Original recipe yields 20 stuffed artichoke hearts
- Preheat an oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat; remove from heat and set aside. Place the Parmesan cheese in a shallow bowl, and set aside.
- Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each artichoke bottom so it will stand, and gently press your thumb into the center of each to form a depression for the filling. Sprinkle the artichoke bottoms with lemon pepper and garlic salt.
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, and chives in a bowl, and mix well. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the filling into each artichoke bottom.
- Dip each stuffed artichoke bottom into the melted butter, roll in Parmesan cheese, and place into the prepared baking dish. Bake about 45 minutes in the preheated oven, until the tops of the artichokes are golden brown.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 237 cal
- 19.7 g
- 8.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (23)Rate This Recipe
"These are incredibly good, addictive, and easy to make. I scaled the whole recipe back to use 1 can of bottoms, but I ended up having to increase the cream cheese/sour cream mixture again to fill all ..." See moreof them. The lemon pepper gives a nice flavor but I think there is a little more salt going on than I care for, so I would probably skip it next time. I used garlic powder instead of garlic salt and was glad I did, for the same reason. Overall, excellent! Will definitely make again! Thanks!"
"First of all, the recipe should be called stuffed artichoke BOTTOMS as asked for in the ingredients. Big difference. I am an expert chef and this is a wonderful appetizer, with these changes. I put ..." See more1/4 cup of the Parmesan in the cream cheese mixture and added 1/4 tsp. garlic powder to the mixture and 1/2 tsp. Laurie's lemon pepper to the mixture also. So I did not need to sprinkle the artichokes with garlic or pepper. Also only dipped the bottoms of the artichokes in butter and that was plenty ! Also I baked at 350 for about 30 minutes. I got rave reviews at my dinner party. You must try this."
"These were DELICIOUS!!! I am only giving the recipe 4 stars because I changed it up just a little. I used garlic powder instead of salt. I did not use the amount of lemon pepper called for, I just lig..." See morehtly sprinkled it over the artichoke bottoms. I didn't have chives, so I just finely chopped a green onion (green top also), and mixed that in. Also, I used one can of artichoke bottoms, but still used the amount of filling called for in the recipe, but maybe my artichokes were bigger than normal. My family really liked them. I will definately make this recipe again! Thanks for posting. :)"
Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms
Artichoke Hearts au Gratin
Just swipe to see more like this.