Fantasy Fudge in a Cloud17 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 4 hr
“Rich, white chocolate infused, cream cheese clouds are layered with buttery yellow cake, bananas, cherries, and toasted pecans, and smothered with fudge topping and whipped cream. This is a fudge sundae at its best -- better yet, feed it to your honey and he'll swoon from the sweetness of it all! Oh, yeah, small portions recommended.” - by Dana Campbell
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- Prepare cake according to package directions and bake in a 9x13 inch pan. Let cool completely. Cut half the cake into 1-inch cubes (saving the other half for another dessert).
- In a large bowl, beat together pudding mix and milk until thick and creamy. Beat in cream cheese until fluffy. Fold in half the whipped topping.
- In a large punch or trifle bowl, layer one-third of the cake cubes, one-third of the cream cheese mixture, one-third of the banana slices and one-third of the pecans. Top with one-third of the fudge sauce.
- Repeat cake and cream cheese layers and top with half the cherry pie filling. Cover the pie filling with one-third of the bananas, one-third of the pecans and one-third of the fudge sauce.
- Repeat step 4, omitting the pecan layer. Top with remaining whipped topping; drizzle with remaining fudge sauce; and sprinkle with remaining pecans. Refrigerate 4 hours before serving.
Amount Per Serving (20 total)
- 353 cal
- 15.5 g
- 49.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (17)Rate This Recipe
"I made this recipe for a desert for a staff party and won the desert contest! Everyone loved it...." See more"
"I made this for Easter. It disappeared faster than any trifle I've ever made. I used sliced almonds in place of pecans (allergies) and sweetened, whipped cream in place of frozen whipped topping (pe..." See morersonal preference) and three-fourths of the yellow cake instead of half (it needed more substance for all the fluff). It was delicious!!"
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Bar Dessert
Cherry Blossom Fudge
Just swipe to see more like this.