Fruit Pizza with White Chocolate40 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“This recipe is very EASY and DELICIOUS and loved by all in my town! It is a sugar cookie crust with a milky layer of white chocolate and cream cheese, topped with your favorite fruit choices and a glaze! Substitute any fruit you like for the strawberries, and any fruit juice or juice from any canned fruits you use for the pineapple juice.” - by ANN3612
Original recipe yields 1 - 10x15 pizza
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- For the crust: Cream together butter, shortening and 1 1/2 cups sugar with electric mixer. Beat in eggs. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt. Beat flour mixture into butter mixture to form a stiff dough. Press dough into a rectangle as large as the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until light brown.
- For the filling: In medium microwave safe bowl, microwave vanilla chips and cream on high 60 to 90 seconds, or until chips are melted and smooth after stirring. Beat in cream cheese with electric mixer until creamy. Spread on cooled cookie crust.
- For the topping: Arrange sliced fruit decoratively over filling. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch, pineapple and lemon juices. Stir and cook until sugar dissolves and mixture thickens. Pour over fruit. Refrigerate until serving.
Amount Per Serving (15 total)
- 580 cal
- 29.7 g
- 70.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (40)Rate This Recipe
"This is easy, a beautiful presentation, and *delicious*. I used fresh pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, and peaches arranged over a heart shaped crust for Valentine's Day. Everyone went cr..." See moreazy over it. P.S. For a very easy and delicious crust, I just spread out a package of refrigerated Pillsbury sugar cookie dough."
"This was FABULOUS. I took it to a casual wine and cheese party with some co-workers. Everyone LOVED it. I too made it with Ghiradelli white chocalate, I also left out the heavy cream by mistake. Tha..." See moret mistake turned out to be a blessing in diguise, the filling turned out very rich and delicious! I used sliced strawberries, peaches, kiwi, pinapple and blueberries. The glaze was perfectly thick for me, keep in mind that cornstarch does not reach it's full thickening power until it comes to a SIMMER. I brought the glaze to a simmer and let it simmer for about 30 seconds until it was thick."
"This was very well liked at an office potluck! I reduced the fat by using Neufchatel instead of cream cheese and replacing the 4 Tablespoons cream with a scant 1 tablespoon of 1% milk. I was out of ..." See morepineapple juice, so made the glaze with orange juice. Also added 1 tsp. vanilla and the grated rind of one orange to the crust. Next time, I plan to try a shortbread cookie recipe for the crust, as the crust was a little sweeter than I cared for. (Everyone else LOVED the crust, as it was). For the fruit, I used kiwis, strawberries, oranges and bananas (dipped in lemon juice to prevent them from turning brown). I laid the fruit in diagonal stripes, and it looked like a colorful Mexican blanket... beautiful!"
White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies
Fruit Pizza III
Just swipe to see more like this.