Cheese Lasagna74 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“An easy vegetarian lasagna with ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan.” - by MOLSON7
Original recipe yields 1 9x13
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and lay lasagna flat on foil to cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, Parmesan, eggs, salt and pepper; mix well.
- In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium heat and saute garlic for 2 minutes; stir in spaghetti sauce and Italian seasoning. Heat sauce until warmed through, stirring occasionally, 2 to 5 minutes.
- Spread 1/2 cup of sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Cover with a layer of noodles. Spread half the ricotta mixture over noodles; top with another noodle layer. Pour 1 1/2 cups of sauce over noodles, and spread the remaining ricotta over the sauce. Top with remaining noodles and sauce and sprinkle mozzarella over all. Cover with greased foil.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and top is golden.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 606 cal
- 24.1 g
- 63.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (74)Rate This Recipe
"Excellent basic cheese lasagna recipe that can be tailored very easily for family preferences. Suggestions/changes I made: --Increase the spaghetti sauce to 64 oz to have enough to pour-over. --I'v..." See moree had really good luck with Barilla's no-cook lasagna noodles. These completely avoid precooking the pasta and handling hot noodles. --Based on the amount of noodles I have, I do a slightly different layering sequence which adds more volume. [the amount of ricotta mixture still works I just use 1/3 of it for each layer instead of half. --Greasing the foil is a great reminder - hate to lose the cheese on top!"
"My family loved this recipe, I made my own sauce and put in about 42 oz of sauce insted of the 32 oz so that it was not dry. Will make again!!..." See more"
Easy Lasagna II
Just swipe to see more like this.