Lasagna Alfredo240 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“Lasagna Alfredo with chicken, ricotta and spinach. So good that my family requests it at least once a week. Serve with diced tomato as a garnish.” - by Sybil Gregory
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Cook spinach according to package directions; drain.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken and one jar of Alfredo sauce, stir together. In a separate bowl, combine ricotta and drained, cooked spinach, and stir.
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish, place one layer of lasagna noodles, edges overlapping. Pour chicken and Alfredo sauce mixture over noodle layer and spread evenly. Sprinkle 1 cup of shredded mozzarella over chicken mixture. Top with another layer of noodles. Spread spinach mixture evenly over noodles. Pour 1/2 of remaining jar of Alfredo sauce over spinach mixture, spread evenly. Sprinkle another cup of mozzarella over sauce, lay on the final noodle layer and top with remaining 1/2 jar of Alfredo sauce, 2 cups of mozzarella, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes, until top is brown and bubbly.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 954 cal
- 57.7 g
- 56.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (240)Rate This Recipe
"I added extra chicken to this recipe. Also, did not follow the recommended layering technique. I made this lasagna the way I make my regular lasagna: 1) mixed ALL of the alfredo sauce with the chick..." See moreen; 2) put a little sauce on bottom of pan so it won't stick; 3)layer of noodles; 4) layer of chicken/sauce mixture; 5)layer of mozzarella; 6) layer of spinach. Repeat last three layers two more times. Cover and bake 50-60 minutes, than uncover, add mozzarella cheese on top and bake until chees is golden."
"Served this at a dinner party and got rave reviews! I doubled the recipe, used the lasagna noodles you don't have to cook, Classico Roasted Garlic Alfredo sauce and added 1 bunch of chopped spring on..." See moreions to the sauce. I also spread about a cup of the sauce on the bottom of the pan before adding the noodles so they didn't stick, then mixed the chicken in with the rest of the sauce and put about another cup of it on top of the last layer of noodles before adding the cheese."
Lasagna Roll Ups
Fabulous Foolproof Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.