Brandy Alexander Pie7 Reviews
- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 2 hr 10 min
“Try this cognac and creme de cacao flavored pie that works great for company. Be sure to make it ahead of time.” - by TICKY TICKY TAMMY
Original recipe yields 1 9-inch pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake crust in oven for 10 minutes; set aside.
- In a saucepan, allow gelatin to soften in cold water. Add 1/3 cup sugar, salt, and beaten egg yolks; blend together. Heat over low heat stirring until gelatin dissolves and mixture coats spoon. Do not bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, stir in cognac and creme de cacao. Chill until mixture thickens.
- In a mixing bowl, beat egg whites until stiff; while beating, slowly add rest of sugar. Fold egg white and sugar mixture into the thickened filling.
- Whip the heavy cream and gently fold half of it into the cognac mixture. Pour into graham cracker crust; cover and refrigerate for an hour. Garnish with remaining whipped cream and chocolate curls.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 452 cal
- 26.9 g
- 39.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"I have been looking for this recipe for 15 years. Everyone loves it...especially women for some reason. It is light and tastes fantastic!!!..." See more"
"With the holidays at hand I had be craving a Brandy Alexander (the drink). I accidently found this recipe and I sure was glad I did. It is WONDERFUL!! My husband loved it too!! Thanks for sharing!..." See more"
Raspberry Chiffon Pie II
Brandy Alexander Cocktail
Just swipe to see more like this.