Sex In A Pan III46 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“A delicious combination of vanilla and chocolate pudding, cream cheese and whipped topping. Too good to be true!” - by ARVILLALAR
Original recipe yields 1 - 9x13 inch pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- To Make Crust: In a medium bowl, mix together margarine, pecans and graham cracker crumbs. Pat into a 9x13 inch baking pan. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until lightly browned; allow to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and confectioners sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Spoon mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Prepare chocolate and vanilla puddings with milk as per package directions. Allow pudding to set before pouring on top of the cream cheese layer. Spread remaining 3 cups of whipped topping over pudding layer; swirl melted chocolate throughout whipped topping.
- Cover and refrigerate for about an hour. For leftover pie, keep frozen in a tightly covered container. When ready to eat, just cut off a piece and allow to thaw; keep rest frozen.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 463 cal
- 30.6 g
- 44.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (46)Rate This Recipe
"My hubby is in love with this recipe. I only change one thing. Instead of using graham crackers and butter, I just use a regular graham cracker pie crust. I still put it in the oven to get it a little..." See more crispy. So, instead of the square desert, it looks like a pie! Great!"
"Easy, quick and delicious. What more could you ask for. There is a discrepancy in the recipe. It calls for 3 C. of milk but then it says to prepare the pudding as instructed in the package which ca..." See morells for 2Cups each. Other than that it was a big hit in my home. I ground chocolate chips and sprinkled them on top of the whipped cream instead of using the unsweetened chocolate. It added a nice texture."
"My whole family LOVED this recipe. We agreed that it was the peacans and toasted crust that made it exceptional so don't leave out the peacans or substitute walnuts to save money. That would be a trag..." See moreedy. I skipped the melted chocolate step and just sprinkled chocolate pieces on top. "
Better Than Sex Cake II
Better than Sex Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.