Pretzel Salad105 Reviews
- Prep: 45 min
- Cook: 8 min
- Ready In: 4 hr 53 min
“This is an easy and decorative three layer salad consisting of a pretzel crust, a cream cheese center and a strawberry Jell-O topping. It's just plain delicious.” - by Susan
Original recipe yields 1 9x13-inch pan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix crushed pretzels, margarine and sugar.
- Press crushed pretzel mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish, and bake in the preheated oven 8 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Blend together the cream cheese and sugar. Fold in whipped topping and spread evenly over cooled pretzel mixture.
- In a medium bowl, dissolve the strawberry flavored gelatin in boiling water. Mix in strawberries and set aside to cool for 15 minutes.
- Pour gelatin mixture over cream cheese mixture and refrigerate until set, about 4 hours.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 258 cal
- 13.4 g
- 32.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (105)Rate This Recipe
"This is a good dessert - the picture on this recipe is a little deceiving...it's not a trifle...it must be baked in a 9x13 pan. Otherwise, great stuff. Best on the 1st day. Crust can get a little s..." See moreoggy. To stop strawberry mixture from running into cream cheese - refrigerate *well* after adding cream cheese layer and before adding strawberry layer."
"This is the best pretzel salad from this site. For some reason the ingredient measurements are perfect and they work. Delicious. Thanks for the post...." See more"
"I had a similar recipe years ago and had lost it and missed it. When I found this I made it for my family at Thanksgiving. My boyfriend ate about 1/3 of it before we even got to my Mom's house. I h..." See moread to make it a second time that weekend. I also do frozen raspberries with raspberry jello, and I found I prefer pretzel crumbs to crushed pretzels with bigger pieces. I now crumb them in the blender. I also think the 1/3 less fat than cream cheese neufchatel cheese is better tasting in this than cream cheeses (and I by far generally prefer cream cheese)"
Judy's Strawberry Pretzel Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.