Pumpkin Torte II15 Reviews
- Prep: 45 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 5 hr 5 min
“This pumpkin dessert has a graham cracker crust and cream cheese and pumpkin layers. It's finished with whipped topping and walnuts.” - by Karie
Original recipe yields 1 9x13-inch pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease one 9x13 inch pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs and margarine. Evenly press into prepared pan to form a crust.
- Blend together the cream cheese, eggs and sugar; evenly spread over crust and bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven. Set aside to cool.
- In a 2 quart saucepan, combine the pumpkin, egg yolks, milk, 3/4 cup sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Combine gelatin and cold water in a small bowl and allow to soften for 5 minutes. Mix in boiling water to dissolve. Stir into the pumpkin mixture.
- In a mixing bowl, beat egg whites until frothy. Gradually add 1/2 cup sugar; beat until stiff. Fold into pumpkin mixture and pour over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours, and cut into squares. Top with whipped topping and sprinkle with walnuts.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 483 cal
- 27.5 g
- 53.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (15)Rate This Recipe
"I loved this but did not want to serve raw egg so I substituted the egg whites in to the Pumpkin mixture with half a 8 oz, container of Cool Whip. It was just perfect...." See more"
"Made this for a potluck at work and it was absolutly great! When you put it in the refrigerator it's real liquidy and I was worried it wouldn't gel, but it turned out finet! And it didn't get runny af..." See moreter sitting out for hours. Taste was wonderful! Many compliments."
Old Fashioned Paradise Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Pecan Pie I
Just swipe to see more like this.