Swirled Pumpkin and Cream Cheese Cheesecake13 Reviews
- Prep: 5 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 15 min
“I invented this recipe and entered it into a contest held at my college. The texture is light as a cloud, though it is quite rich. It is prepared with the convenience of a microwave!” - by Dana Campbell
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Prepare the crust by combining the cookie crumbs and margarine. Press into a 9 inch pie plate and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the filling in a microwave safe bowl by combining the marshmallows, milk and pumpkin. Cook on medium heat and stir until all marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Beat in cream cheese, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, salt and vanilla; fold in 1/2 container whipped topping.
- Melt caramel in microwave and drizzle 2 tablespoons over crust. Pour filling into crust and top with remaining whipped topping, pecans and any remaining cookie crumbs. Drizzle remaining caramel over top. Refrigerate for 8 hours or until chilled.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 509 cal
- 30.5 g
- 55.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (13)Rate This Recipe
"I made this for Thanksgiving and it got mixed reviews. First off, I suggest maybe using the pre-bought carmel for sundaes as it was pretty difficult to drizzle the microwaved caramel before it har..." See moredened. Secondly, I got some comments that it was a bit too spicy and the crust was too hard to cut. I would consider cutting down the cinnamon and maybe the ginger in the filling. I would also probably add a bit of sugar to the crust, as I saw a ginger snap/butter crust recipe on the box of ginger snaps and they added sugar to it. It was a bit overwhelming for some. Also, I think it was too hard to cut because of the hardened caramel that you drizzle directly onto the crust. Be sparing with that. But it was good, Id make it again!"
Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake
Pumpkin Cheesecake with Sour Cream Topping
Just swipe to see more like this.