Green Bean Bundles93 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“Steamed and then baked, these scrumptious green beans take on great flavor, because they are wrapped in bacon and bathed in a savory sauce. This recipe is best when you marinate the bundles overnight.” - by JESSICABAZEMORE
Original recipe yields 20 bundles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until partially cooked. Drain, cut each piece in half, and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Place the green beans on a rack or special steamer basket over the boiling water. Cover with a lid so that the steam does not escape. Steam for a few minutes until the green beans are done. Set the green beans aside. Reserve about 2 cups of the water and dissolve the bouillon cube in it.
- Take a bundle of green beans (4 or 5) and wrap them with a piece of bacon. Secure with a toothpick if necessary. Place the bundles in a shallow baking dish.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the reserved stock with the Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, butter, brown sugar, and garlic powder. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour the sauce over the bundles and bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 20 minutes or until the bacon is done.
Amount Per Serving (20 total)
- 90 cal
- 7.5 g
- 3.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (93)Rate This Recipe
"These are so yummy and scruptous! My husband loved them! And I really liked the fact that I could marinate them overnight. It helped the next to do just pop them in the oven. This recipe made 10 b..." See moreundles. Can't wait to make them again!"
"This was super easy and super good. If you feel too lazy to make these into bundles, you can just tear up the bacon and toss everything into the casserole to bake. I added a few water chestnuts for th..." See moree crunchy texture."
Sweet Green Bean Bundles
Green Bean and Feta Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.