Daiquiri Chiffon Cheesecake with Pretzel Crust4 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 8 hr 30 min
“Try this delicious pretzel crust cheesecake! You'll be glad you did!” - by Dana
Original recipe yields 1 - 9 inch cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- To Make Crust: In a medium bowl, combine pretzel crumbs, sugar and butter. Press mixture into the bottom and 1 3/4 inches up the side of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes, or until firm and lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- To Make Filling: Allow cream cheese to reach room temperature. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. In a separate bowl, combine pudding mix and milk, then mix in with cream cheese. Beat in lime juice, rum extract and lime and lemon zest.
- Fold 1/2 of the whipped topping into the mixture, then pour into cooled crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours. Garnish with remaining whipped topping, lime zest and slices, if desired.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 198 cal
- 12.3 g
- 18.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"I wasn't too impressed with this recipe. And I love to try new things, this was not one of them! Sorry!..." See more"
"This tasted good but the filling was runny. I'll try again and see if I can thicken it...." See more"
Pumpkin Cheesecake in a Gingersnap Crust
Best Ever Cheesecake
Just swipe to see more like this.