Country Fried B.L.T. with Fresh Herb Aioli4 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Bacon is considered by many (myself included) to be the ice cream of meats. Breading and frying it in oil takes it to a completely new level. I serve these on slider buns as appetizers for parties.” - by Tzerris
Original recipe yields 16 sandwiches
- Make the aioli by stirring the mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, basil, and dill together in a bowl. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir the flour, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl. Whisk the heavy cream and beaten eggs together in a separate bowl.
- Dip each piece of bacon into the egg mixture and then into the flour mixture. Repeat the process a second time to assure each piece is heavily coated.
- Fry the bacon in the hot oil until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Set aside onto a plate lined with paper towels to drain.
- Spread a generous amount of the aioli onto each roll. Add a slice of tomato to each and season with salt and pepper. Finish the sandwiches with a portion of the lettuce and a few slices of bacon.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 355 cal
- 25.3 g
- 24.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"An incredibly delicious way to jazz up the typical BLT. I followed the recipe to a T and it was superb...." See more"
"i love this very handy n easy there is also room for u to add any of ur favourite ingredients r just leave it the way it is superb!!!!..." See more"
Chicken Fried Steak II
Just swipe to see more like this.