Potato Skins9 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 1 hr 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 50 min
“Gouda cheese is piled generously on baked potato skins along with pepperoni and green onions.” - by KATHLEEND
Original recipe yields 40 potato skins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake potatoes in the preheated oven 1 hour, or until tender. Remove from heat.
- Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut baked potatoes in half. Scoop out potato, leaving a small layer on the skins. Cut halves into four strips. Place strips on a medium baking sheet.
- Sprinkle 1 cup Gouda cheese thinly over potato strips. Top with pepperoni, followed by green onions and remaining Gouda cheese.
- Bake topped potato strips in the 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven 30 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 539 cal
- 33.3 g
- 33.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (9)Rate This Recipe
"Excellent..but QUICK TIP .. prick raw potato all over & place in microwave 8 min. Saves the hour in the oven !! Also..the potato that is scooped out ,I mash ..mix with a beaten egg & 2 TBsps of br..." See moreead crumbs, cover with saran & fridge overnite. fry next morning for breakfast with my eggs....Real Good.."
"Great recipe! I didn't use pepperoni though, I used beef smoked sausage. It turned out great! My husband who didn't think he liked Gouda cheese ate nearly the whole reicpe! Something easy for the kid..." See mores to help with and have fun learning to cook!"
"I did love the skins but I found myself asking, in the time I spent scooping out the middle,filling with the cheese and stuff recooking then wondering what to do with the left over potatoe, why did I ..." See morenot just have a jacket potatoe. This would have been easy no waste and I would not have been hungry after."
Restaurant-Style Potato Skins
Yummy Potato Skins
Just swipe to see more like this.