Spaghetti and Chipotle Meatballs7 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“Zing up your usual pasta and meatballs with this Latin twist on an Italian staple.” - by MitchJGray
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Mix the ground beef, chipotle peppers with the adobo sauce, green onions, bread crumbs, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until evenly mixed. Roll the mixture into balls the size of cherry tomatoes. Arrange on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- While the meatballs bake, bring a large pot of lightly-salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti and return to a boil. Cook until tender but still firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Pour the spaghetti sauce in a large saucepan over medium heat; cook until hot, 5 to 7 minutes. Add the cooked meatballs and stir to coat. Ladle over the drained spaghetti and top with the grated Parmesan cheese to serve.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 662 cal
- 23.2 g
- 71.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"These meatballs are great! Just what I was hoping for. I did make adjustments, based on taste. I used 1lb of ground beef and only 2 chipotle peppers with about 1tsp of sauce. The hamburgers came o..." See moreut really flavorful with a bit of spice. Will definitely make again. thanks!"
Megan's Amazing Spaghetti and Meatballs
Jenn's Out Of This World Spaghetti and Meatballs
Just swipe to see more like this.