Chicken and Chourico Pizza5 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“My mom always made pizza with chourico growing up and I loved it. I have redone it and added more protein - chicken! I love homemade pizza.” - by Raquel
Original recipe yields 1 large pizza
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Prepare a pizza pan with olive oil and flour.
- Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook the chicken in the hot oil until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 5 to 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Dust a flat working surface with flour. Roll the pizza dough out to the size of your pizza pan. Place dough on the prepared pan.
- Stir the tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl; spread evenly over the surface of the dough. Scatter, in order, the chicken, chourico, red onion, banana peppers, pizza cheese, and Parmesan over the tomato sauce mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven on the middle rack until the cheese is lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Switch the oven setting to broil and cook another 5 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 323 cal
- 14.1 g
- 30 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"Hey Raquel. It is a great recipe, and I wanted the opportunity to explain myself. I just realized you saw the website, and haven't heard what I do on the radio. You know my email, so feel free to emai..." See morel me as soon as possible to we can rectify this situation. Scott"
"This was delicious! I used my own whole wheat crust and omitted the banana peppers because I had none - added a little chopped red bell pepper and a few mushrooms I needed to use up. The addition of ..." See morechicken makes this a very hearty, meaty pizza, and I love that unmistakeable chourico flavor and the garlicky sauce. Thanks, Raquel!"
Gourmet Chicken Pizza
Chicken Garlic Pizza
Just swipe to see more like this.