Baked Lemon-Basil Pasta96 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“I was a little unsure about the idea behind this pasta when my wife ordered something similar in a restaurant. But we both loved it and knew that we had to go home and try to replicate it. Here is what we came up with!” - by Brennan
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Stir in the bow tie pasta; return to a boil. Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is cooked through, but still firm to the bite, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Season chicken with lemon pepper.
- Melt the margarine with the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir the chicken pieces until no longer pink in the center. Remove the chicken pieces, and place them in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- To the same skillet, add the garlic, white wine, sour cream, basil, lemon zest, and 1/2 of the lemon juice. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove the skillet from the heat; stir in the pasta. Spoon the pasta and sauce mixture over the chicken. Cover with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, about 15 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, parsley, spinach, and drizzle with the remaining lemon juice. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 398 cal
- 30.7 g
- 20 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (96)Rate This Recipe
"Yum!! I made this dish exactly as directed and it came out perfectly. No one flavor/ingredient overpowered the other - they all blended together perfectly. My 8-year-old daughter loved it too. I plan..." See more to make this part of our regular weeknight dinners and won't change a thing!"
"This was a hit tonight! I did double the chicken, , subbed butter for margarine, added extra garlic, and used just ground black pepper instead of lemon pepper. It came out tasting great - I subbed i..." See moren multi grain pasta and no fat sour cream to feel a little less guilty. Thank you for sharing! :)"
Three Cheese Baked Pasta
Quick and Dreamy Pasta
Just swipe to see more like this.