Peaches and Cream Pie II13 Reviews
- Prep: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 45 min
“Very good peach-like pie with really good whipped topping on the top. Everyone must try this! Garnish with nuts if desired.” - by Tara
Original recipe yields 1 - 9x13 inch pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, butter, pecans and 1 tablespoon sugar. Press mixture into bottom of baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Gently stir in the 2 cups whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust. In a small bowl, stir together the 1 1/2 cups sugar and cornstarch. Pour the sugar mixture into a saucepan and stir in the 3 cups water. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until clear and thick. Stir in gelatin and remove from heat.
- Combine the gelatin mixture with the peaches. Spread entire mixture over cream cheese layer. Top with 12 ounce container of whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 296 cal
- 14.8 g
- 37.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (13)Rate This Recipe
"WOW! This is the best recipe I have found at AllRecipes...no joke and my favorite one made this Fall. The combination of the Jello filling and fresh peaches absolutely hits the spot. Way to go TARA..." See more! I only changed a few things. I doubled the amount of sugar in the crust for a little extra sweetness. And, used more peaches (8 instead of 5). I also liked to just dollop some fresh whip cream on the top as opposed to cool whip. Good eats!"
"Peaches at their peak of flavor and a "five star" crust earned me lots of compliments on this recipe. I was aprehensive about the gelatin layer but it turned out fine; there was just too much of it..." See more. No room left to frost with the whipped topping so I spooned it on for serving with a sprinkling of chopped pecans. I would make this again with any fruit in season and the corresponding Jell-O."
"Wow! This is good! I made changes to this recipe only to make it somewhat healthier. This is what I did. With the rust I omitted the Tbsp. sugar and used walnuts only because I could not find any peca..." See morens in my grocery store without the chemical BHT in them. Then I used 2 pkgs. cream cheese and added 2 cups REAL whipped cream with only 1/2 cup confectioners sugar. Yum! Now for the topping, I mixed 3/4 cup sugar with the 4 Tbsps. cornstarch and added 2 cups organic peach juice (not made from concentrate)instead of the water and cooked that until thick. Meanwhile I sprinkled 2 Tbsp plain Bernard Jensen gelatin over the remaining cup of peach juice to soften the gelatin. Then I poured the hot over the cold juice and added 6 large sliced peaches. I covered it and chilled it in the fridge. O man was this good!"
Award Winning Peaches and Cream Pie
Cantaloupe Cream Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.