Butter Brickle Frozen Delight143 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 21 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“This dessert is a frozen winner! It is made in a 9" springform and can be stored in the freezer and served immediately when unexpected company arrives. It is a very rich dessert with layers of butter brickle, caramel sauce, and a rich layer of cool whip & cream cheese. Very rich!” - by LORIELEECOOPER
Original recipe yields 1 - 9 inch springform
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup melted butter and white sugar until well mixed. Press into bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake 6 minutes, until set. Cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, 1/2 cup melted butter and pecans until well mixed. Lightly pat onto a baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, until light brown. Crumble while still hot. Cool completely.
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in condensed milk until well blended. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread half of the cheese mixture over the crust in the springform pan. Sprinkle half of the oat crumbles over the cheese mixture, and spread half of the caramel sauce over that. Repeat layers. Freeze until firm, remove pan sides and serve cold.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 617 cal
- 35.4 g
- 70.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (143)Rate This Recipe
"WOW! I made this for my mother-in-laws B-day. We went to a restaurant for dinner and they allowed us to bring our own "cake" for dessert. It is a very impressive looking dessert. We shared the des..." See moresert with our waiter staff and hostess. The raves came from all. I heard "Awesome", "the best I have ever eaten", and the restaurant wants the recipe. I guess there isn't a better testimonial than that. Allow enough time for this to freeze. I did it over night and suggest that it be left in the freezer til you are serving it. It melts fast!! If you spray the pan "lightly" with pam there shouldn't be any trouble serving it. Young and Old agreed on this one. Thank you! "
"VERY RICH AND VERRRRRRRRYYY SWEET. It's almost TOO SWEET. Some members of my extended family couldn't finish their one piece and they are big time dessert eaters! Although it's still good before it co..." See morempletely sets up, it takes SEVERAL hours to harden (Like over night). It's good any way you eat it though. Be careful to not press the graham cracker crust into the springform pan or it will be hard as stone in the bottom of your pan. I made a second batch with a double layer crust, since I like thick crusts, and I barely pressed it in. Much better."
Vanilla and Chocolate Delight
Crispy Peanut Butter Candy Delight
Just swipe to see more like this.