Pumpkin Roll Supreme48 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“This gets rave reviews -- the blend of pumpkin, nuts and cream cheese is just wonderful!” - by PATTI HUGHES
Original recipe yields 1 - 15 inch roll
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and lightly grease a 10x15 inch jelly roll pan.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until fluffy. Beat in sugar until fluffiness resumes. Stir in pumpkin and lemon juice. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Fold dry ingredients into pumpkin mixture. Spread in prepared pan; sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes. Sprinkle a kitchen towel with confectioner's sugar. Turn cake out onto towel while still hot. Carefully roll cake in towel, long ends together, and let cool completely.
- To Make Filling: In medium bowl, cream together cream cheese, butter and confectioners' sugar. Stir in vanilla.
- Carefully unroll cooled cake and remove kitchen towel. Spread cake with filling and re-roll. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving (15 total)
- 259 cal
- 13.1 g
- 32.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (48)Rate This Recipe
"This is wonderful! I am so excited! My girlfriend told me not to try it because pumpkin rolls are hard, make a mess, and won't turn out. Well, she needs to try this. It looks great, tastes great, ..." See moreand I will surley be making this again! My filling was not at all runny like some of the other comments. In my experience, using real butter when baking makes a big difference. Also, my cream cheese was very cold, straight fromt the fridge. The filling was thick, creamy, and ooooh soooo good."
"My whole family loved this! I greased my pan with cooling spray, and the cake stuck a bit. So next time I'll know to grease the pan with shortening. I baked it for 15 minutes at 325--but I think..." See more 300 might have been better because it was still almost overdone on the edges. All in all, it was wonderful!"
"I made this for Thanksgiving and everyone loved it. It is not too heavy and just perfect for an after Thanksgiving meal when you are in the mood for something sweet. The cake part did crack in one a..." See morerea, I might suggest baking a few minutes under the baking time to make sure it is moist enough to roll."
Granny Kat's Pumpkin Roll
Pumpkin Roll III
Just swipe to see more like this.