Baked Tortilla Chips244 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 25 min
“Tasty baked tortilla chips you make at home that are much better than store bought chips. Serve with your choice of salsas and garnishes.” - by Michele O'Sullivan
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut each tortilla into 8 chip sized wedges and arrange the wedges in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- In a mister, combine the oil and lime juice. Mix well and spray each tortilla wedge until slightly moist.
- Combine the cumin, chili powder and salt in a small bowl and sprinkle on the chips.
- Bake for about 7 minutes. Rotate the pan and bake for another 8 minutes or until the chips are crisp, but not too brown. Serve with salsas, garnishes or guacamole.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 147 cal
- 4.1 g
- 26 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (244)Rate This Recipe
"Very yummy! Much better than the tortilla chips you buy at the store. I even tried flour tortillas with this recipe..." See more"
"These are so easy and fun to do! You can use any type of tortilla. I used flour tortillas that I cut with a pizza cutter to make them uniform. I didn't have a mister so I just sprayed them with but..." See moreter flavored Pam, squeezed fresh lime juice over top then sprinkled the spices and salt over them. I watched them closely during baking so they browned not burned and they went great with fresh salsa and guacamole."
Baked Potato Dip
Baked Zucchini Chips
Just swipe to see more like this.