Lite Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars11 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 3 hr 10 min
“Chocolate chips and pecans give these cookie bars the sweet, nutty taste of a chocolate pecan pie.” - by Karo® Lite
Original recipe yields 24 bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- To Make Crust: Combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar and corn starch in a large bowl. Cut in butter until crumbly. Press into greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 15 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
- To Make Filling: Stir together syrup, remaining sugar, eggs, salt and vanilla in a large bowl until blended. Add pecans and chocolate chips.
- Pour over crust and bake an additional 35 minutes until filling is firm around the edges and slightly soft in center.
- Cool completely, about 2 hours, before cutting into bars.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 267 cal
- 13.7 g
- 34.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (11)Rate This Recipe
"Very Tasty! You could have fooled me, they taste like they were made wit regular not"lite" Karo! You do have to cool them the whole 2 plus hours or they won't cut well! Yummy..." See more"
"This is an excellent recipe. I couldn't remember if I posted a rating but love it som much I had to come back to make sure I did post positive rating remarks. My husband had 3 pieces this morning fo..." See morer his breakfast. The chocolate is a perfect addition!"
Gooey Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.