Ribbon of Hope Cookies5 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 8 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 8 min
“Heartwarming and inspiring, these special cut-out cookies will show how much you really care.” - by Karo®
Original recipe yields 2 dozen cookies
- TO MAKE DOUGH: Cream sugar and butter in mixer; add egg. Beat in flour, baking powder, salt and vanilla. Form into two balls. Cover and chill 20 to 30 minutes.
- Roll one portion of the dough to 1/4-inch thickness on lightly floured surface. Cut with cookie cutters and place on ungreased cookie sheets. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven 7 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 1 to 2 minutes on baking sheet and then transfer to cooling rack. Ice and decorate as desired.
- TO MAKE ICING: Combine powdered sugar, corn syrup, almond extract and enough milk for desired spreading consistency. Tint with food coloring, if desired.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 176 cal
- 6.1 g
- 29.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
Classic Caramel Corn
Gooey Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.