S'Mores Bars15 Reviews
- Prep: 35 min
- Cook: 8 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 43 min
“All the flavors of beloved S'Mores in a cereal bar!” - by Karo®
Original recipe yields 24 bars
- Combine crackers with cereal in a large mixing bowl; set aside.
- Cook corn syrup and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a boil just around edges. Remove from heat; stir in butter, baking soda and vanilla.
- Pour syrup over cereal mixture and stir to coat completely. Transfer to a greased 13 x 9-inch pan; press firmly to level. Place chocolate bars in a single layer over cereal mixture; sprinkle with marshmallows.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degrees F oven for 5 to 8 minutes, or until marshmallows are puffed and lightly browned. Remove from oven and top with mini chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour until firm; cut into squares. Store in tightly closed container for up to 2 days.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 185 cal
- 4.6 g
- 35.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (15)Rate This Recipe
"these were awesome i made them for sunday night football, the store was out of the choco bars, for a bar pan of 9x13 it took about two bags of cookie chips. I did half milk chocolate and the other hal..." See moref the reeses peanut butter and they turned out great i actually like the pb ones better. will make again"
"Oh my goodness these were a hit at a family bday party. The kids ran over to the pan after eating their meal and dove in. They all said they were so good. I will make these again. The only thing I had..." See more to do different is use Pure Vanilla extract. Don't know where to find the other extract. We live in rural Illinois not to many choices to shop. YUMMY even my brother loved them and he is very picky."
"I don't understand the bad reviews. I followed the recipe exactly and it was fine. It got rave reviews when taken to a holiday treat table at work. Gave a pan to all of my family (7 siblings) for chri..." See morestmas with the pan. They love them, I've been told they are addicting and have been made numerous times by some of my siblings. Shrug. They loved it, the bars set up after being allowed to cool. I did not find the syrup to be an issue or the time it took to make it. Nothing stuck to the pan. I used non stick pans and sprayed liberally with PAM. Came out like the recipe states and looks like the photo shown. Thanks for sharing this recipe here!!!"
Classic Caramel Corn
Gooey Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.