Garlic Herbed Chicken11 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“Chicken is grilled with a garlic and tarragon mixture that will make your mouth water!” - by Lindsay Perejma
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- In a small bowl, whisk together garlic, dried tarragon, salt, ground black pepper and olive oil.
- Place each chicken breast half on a piece of foil large enough to cover the chicken. Brush chicken with the garlic mixture.
- Tightly seal chicken in the foil. Cook on the prepared grill approximately 40 minutes.
- Remove from grill. Discard foil and juices. Place unwrapped chicken on the grill. Brushing frequently with remaining garlic mixture and turning often, continue cooking 5 to 10 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 382 cal
- 28.6 g
- 2.9 g
- < 1%
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (11)Rate This Recipe
"I found this to be a very tasty recipe. I also used whole chicken pieces and found the cooking time was too much for me. I would reduce it to 30 minutes then the additional 10 minutes. For boneless I ..." See morewould reduce it even more. Great flavor however."
"Not very flavorful and the chicken was very dried out (though this might have more to do with the small cut and cooking time than the recipe). Very simple and quick to make, but I thought that a lot ..." See morecould have been done to make it much better. Maybe try baking the chicken in the marinade to keep in the flavor more?"
Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken II
Just swipe to see more like this.