Charming Cherry Pretzel Squares9 Reviews
- Ready In: 4 hr 10 min
“Chopped pretzels and brown sugar make a perfect salty-sweet crust for these creamy layered cherry bars.” - by Lucky Leaf
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine crushed pretzels, brown sugar and butter. Spread half of this pretzel mixture in bottom of 13”x9” baking pan. Bake 10 minutes. Cool.
- While the pretzel mixture is baking, combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar in large mixing bowl. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread half of this cream cheese mixture on top of the cooled baked pretzel crust. Spread 2 cans of LUCKY LEAF Cherry Pie Filling over the cream cheese layer, then spread the remaining half of the cream cheese mixture over the pie filling.
- Sprinkle with the remaining pretzel mixture. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 425 cal
- 15.5 g
- 67.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (9)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe is a winner! I've been searching for it for ages... it was a childhood favorite. And just a tip cause I bothered to measure... a 12oz. tub of cool whip is about 4 cups. YUM!!..." See more"
"This was a big hit! Loved the pretzel bottom and the hint of salty with all the sweet. Supper simple dessert to throw together. Will definitely be making again!..." See more"
Sweet Vanilla Cherry Cake
White Chocolate Cherry Cream Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.