Broccoli Lasagna55 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“Broccoli lasagna with ricotta and mozzarella in a white sauce.” - by MOLSON7
Original recipe yields 1 - 7x11 inch lasagna
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Cook onion and garlic in butter until tender. Stir in flour, pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt and nutmeg. Stirring continuously, pour in milk, a little at a time, allowing mixture to thicken. Bring to a boil for 1 minute, then remove from heat and stir in parsley. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, broccoli, Parmesan, 1 cup of mozzarella and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Stir until well blended.
- In a 7x11 inch baking dish layer: 1/4 cup white sauce; 3 noodles; one-third of remaining white sauce; half the broccoli mixture; 3 more noodles; half remaining white sauce; remaining broccoli mixture; 3 noodles; remaining white sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella. Cover with foil coated with cooking spray.
- Bake in preheated oven 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 468 cal
- 21.4 g
- 41.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (55)Rate This Recipe
"This was very good and very ease. Instead of white sauce I used 2 packages of Knorr Alfredo Sauce mix so I think that gave it a richer flavor. I also used Barilla no boil lasagna noodles and they wo..." See morerked great."
"This was tasty but rather bland. When I made it, and we ate it immediately, it was pretty runny (liquidy). I think something wasn't quite right with my white sauce. Perhaps a can of creamed condensed..." See more soup (cream of broccoli, maybe?) could be used to help thicken the white sauce. The next day though, the leftovers were absolutely perfect - all the liquid had been soaked up by the noodles! I used fresh broccoli, lightly steamed. This needed WAY more cooking time than the recipe called for - it had to cook well over an hour."
"This recipe needs things. First the white sauce needs 1 cup of parmesan melted into it. The ricotta needs a beaten egg mixed in. It desperately needs a lot of salt and pepper. I added these things..." See more before I made it and I can tell by the reviews that it was a heck of a lot better with these adjustments."
Spinach Lasagna III
Just swipe to see more like this.