Easy Bake Oven Cake Mix7 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 30 min
“Easy Bake Oven cake mix recipe” - by NLEITNER
Original recipe yields 10 miniature cakes
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, and lemonade drink mix. Stir to blend. Cut in shortening with a fork or pastry blender until mixture resembles corn meal.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup mixture into 10 small containers or sealable plastic bags. Label and store in cool, dry place. Use within 12 weeks.
- Preheat Easy Bake oven. Grease and flour a 4 inch miniature cake pan.
- To make a cake: Empty the contents of one bag cake mix into a small bowl. Using a fork, mix with 4 teaspoons water until smooth.
- Bake according to manufacturer's instructions
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 206 cal
- 7 g
- 34.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"I made this recipe and put it in a nice canister for my neice as a birthday present to acompany the Easy Bake Oven we bought her. She baked a little birthday cake for my son with it shortly after and..." See more it was much better than the prepackaged mixes they sell for the oven. It was moist and had really good flavor. I substituted some bakers cocoa for the drink mix as kids usually prefer chocolate to lemon. It was good and so much more economical. Thank you for sharing."
Easy Platz (Coffee Cake)
Easy Pineapple Cake
Just swipe to see more like this.