Kielbasa Pasta Casserole69 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“An irresistible, quick, and easy casserole with kielbasa, ziti and tomatoes and topped with Monterey Jack cheese. Loved by every kid and adult I've ever made it for! Serve with loaf of Italian bread and a green salad.” - by BONNIE Q.
Original recipe yields 1 - 9x13 dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook sausage in oil until browned on both sides, 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine ziti, sausage, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, oregano, parsley and pepper. Mix well. Pour into 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and top with shredded cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake in preheated oven 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10 to 15 minutes more, until top is golden.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 608 cal
- 29.5 g
- 60.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (69)Rate This Recipe
"I'm close to giving this recipe a 2, which is rare for me. I'm pretty easy to please. I will not prepare it again without some modifications. As is, it's too dry. I may cut the kielbasa in smaller ..." See morechunks for wider disbursement. I thought the taste was rather generic, and would benefit from some stronger flavors like garlic, crushed red pepper flakes, etc."
"This was awesome. I have only had this recipe for about a month and I've already made it for three separate occassions. The only change I made was to use the small size ziti (mini penne). This recip..." See moree reheats up very well too..It doesn't get dry at all like some other pasta/sauce dishes do when you try to reheat the next day."
Swiss Chard, Sausage, Pasta, and Bean Casserole
Pasta with Kielbasa and Sauerkraut
Just swipe to see more like this.