Fabulous Foolproof Lasagna131 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“This lasagna recipe is so easy, even a novice cook could master it! Even better, it tastes so good, your family will fight over the leftovers. If there are any!” - by CHEFSTACIE
Original recipe yields 1 - 9x13 dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage until brown and the juices run clear. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta, egg, basil, thyme, garlic powder, oregano and half the shredded mozzarella. Mix well, and set aside.
- Coat the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish with a little of the spaghetti sauce. Place three noodles in the bottom of the pan, not touching. Spread a layer of the ricotta mixture, a layer of sausage, and a layer of spaghetti sauce over the noodles. Repeat three more times. Top with the reserved mozzarella and Parmesan. Cover with foil.
- Bake in preheated oven 30 minutes, remove foil and bake 15 minutes more, until golden and bubbly.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 462 cal
- 25.9 g
- 26.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (131)Rate This Recipe
"Good basic lasagna recipe. Definitely use more sauce than suggested - I usually use at least 2 jars. A hint when using no-boil noodles to keep them from being crunchy or gummy: coat the bottom of the..." See more pan with sauce BEFORE you lay the noodles in the pan. I also mix the sausage (or beef or turkey) in with the sauce and always place the sauce on the noodle layer. It's the sauce that gets absorbed by the noodles and cooks them (hence why you need plenty of sauce)."
"This was simple and very good. A suggestion for "empty-nesters": It's just my hubby and I, so when I make lasagne, I use 4 9 x 5 foil loaf pans. I put some sauce on the bottom, 1 no-boil noodle, an..." See mored continue layering, using 3 noodles per loaf pan. Bake one, and freeze the rest. When you want to fix on of the frozen ones, put in in the fridge the night before. And for those who had trouble with the no-boil noodles, if you let them soak for a few minutes in hot water it will solve the problem. Still a lot simpler and faster than boiling. "
Easy Lasagna II
Just swipe to see more like this.