Reuben Noodle Bake15 Reviews
- Prep: 5 min
- Cook: 1 hr 10 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“Satisfying, tasty and filling! A breeze to make. Using the Reuben ingredients and adding noodles really works. You can substitute Thousand Island dressing for the mayonnaise for added zip.” - by JEANIE BEAN
Original recipe yields 1 - 9x13 inch dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Toss with half the melted butter and place in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread sauerkraut over the noodles; cover evenly with corned beef. Spread mayonnaise over beef and top with the shredded Swiss and tomato slices.
- In a small bowl, toss together crushed crackers and caraway seed with remaining melted butter. Sprinkle crumb mixture over Swiss and tomato.
- Bake in preheated oven 1 hour, until bubbly and golden.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 447 cal
- 31 g
- 26.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (15)Rate This Recipe
"The only reason for the lower rating I've given is that it really needs to be noted that the corned beef should be cooked beforehand. Maybe the recipe is geared more towards deli-style sliced corned ..." See morebeef? I cut up the pound of beef I had and baked as directed and the meat was very tough. The flavor is good, but next time I will boil my meat first."
"I made this with deli corned beef that I'd had very thickly sliced. I also used Thousand Island dressing instead of mayonnaise for more of a Reuben flavor. We really enjoyed it - quick, easy and filli..." See moreng. Thanks, Jeanie!"
"The recipe was ok. I mixed some onion and garlic powder to the buttered noodles because I thought it was going to be a little bland. I would increase the 1000 island dressing to a cup and I used 2 c..." See moreups of the buttery saltine crackers. other than that I thought this was a good way to use up those leftovers from St. Patricks day, other than reuben sandwiches. I think this may be a good way to do other casseroles though. Thanks for the recipe"
Wanda's Chicken Noodle Bake
Sour Cream Noodle Bake
Just swipe to see more like this.