Vegetarian Four Cheese Lasagna138 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“This is a mouth tingling recipe with ricotta, feta, eggplant, tomato, pesto, pumpkin, Parmesan and mozzarella.” - by BLACK_CAT52
Original recipe yields 1 - 9x13 dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pumpkin on a baking sheet and roast in oven until browned and tender, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, grill eggplant on a charcoal grill or fry in a skillet, turning once, until charred and tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Halve tomatoes and place on baking sheet in oven for last 15 minutes of pumpkin time; cook until tender and wrinkly.
- In a medium bowl, stir together ricotta, feta, pesto, eggs, salt and pepper until well mixed. Fold roasted pumpkin into ricotta mixture.
- Spoon half of the tomato sauce into a 9x13 baking dish. Lay two pasta sheets over the sauce. Arrange a single layer of eggplant slices over pasta and top with half the ricotta mixture. Cover with two more pasta sheets. Arrange the roasted tomatoes evenly over the sheets and spoon the remaining half the ricotta mixture over the tomatoes. Sprinkle with half the mozzarella. Top with remaining two sheets of pasta. Pour remaining tomato sauce over all and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Bake in preheated oven 30 to 40 minutes, until golden and bubbly.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 451 cal
- 29.5 g
- 20.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (138)Rate This Recipe
"The best vegetarian lasagne I've had. I made this with canned, diced sweet potato instead of pumpkin, which tasted great. Just great...." See more"
"The recipe itself is delicious, however, the author states the prep time at only 15 mins. If you include the peeling, dicing, grilling and roasting, the prep time easily advances to 1 hour. Some pla..." See moreces carry frozen pumpkin, and if you use that, you may cut down your prep time. Also, I try to avoid all charred foods, so I didn't char the eggplant. It was still tender and delicious in the lasagna. The flavor/taste is five stars - prep time is three stars, so I compromised with a 4-star rating."
Cheesy Vegetable Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.