Stuffed Pork Chops I233 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“I got this recipe from a friend and it is awesome! When I want comfort food, this is the one that I turn to. My husband loves it too! We love the stuffing so much I usually double the recipe for the bread crumb mixture, leave everything else the same. For the bread cubes, French bread works best, not sourdough.” - by Tina
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a skillet, heat the oil and brown the pork chops. Place the pork chops in a baking dish.
- In a bowl, toss the bread cubes, melted butter, chicken broth, celery, onion, and poultry seasoning together. Put heaping mounds of the bread crumb mixture onto the pork chops.
- Combine the cream of mushroom soup with the water, and pour this mixture over the stuffing and pork chops.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking for 10 minutes longer or until juices run clear. The meat thermometer should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 415 cal
- 30 g
- 19.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (233)Rate This Recipe
"This was the first recipe I've tried from this site that was not a 5 star recipe. It looked like a no fail recipe and absolutely was! My husband said several times, "this is a winner". I doubled th..." See moree stuffing and split and stuffed the pork chops with about half the stuffing before browning them. My husband said next time I should triple the stuffing and double the gravy. What a quick and wonderful meal that is definitely company worthy!"
"OMG!!! i made this recipe becuase i wanted something different to do with pork chops and wow was i glad i did it ... I made this with pepperidge farms seasonsed bread crumbs and sauteed some onion and..." See more celery in a stick of margarine and used a can of chicken broth to moisten it .... fried up the chops with minced garlic and caveners spices in olive oil... put them in a baking dish and scooped the stuffing atop of the chops I used cream of chicken soup with 3/4 cup of milk ... pored it over the chops and baked them ... my family just loved it ... served with mashed potatoes and yellow squash ....YUMMYYYY...thanks so much for the suggestions....was awesome!!!!!"
"This was delicious with a couple of minor changes. I added a little extra onion and celery to the stuffing and also some grated apple and chopped mushroom. Day old French bread worked well for the st..." See moreuffing, but I may use a more flavorful bread next time. As suggested by another reviewer, I cooked on 325 degrees for 2 hours and the chops were tender as could be. The cream of mushroom soup and milk (I used milk instead of water) makes a flavorful pork gravy that is wonderful! We put the gravy over mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli. Righteous!"
Pesto Stuffed Pork Chops
Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
Just swipe to see more like this.