Southwest Beef Skillet Dinner5 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 1 hr 15 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 40 min
“Sauteed beef sirloin strips, onion, garlic and sweet corn are stirred into a creamy, Southwestern-flavored tomato sauce for topping noodles.” - by Campbell's Kitchen
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Slice beef into very thin strips. Toss beef with flour to coat.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in saucepot over medium-high heat. Add beef and cook until browned, stirring often. Remove beef.
- Add remaining oil. Add onions and garlic. Cook over medium heat 1 minute.
- Add soup, water and chili powder. Heat to a boil. Return beef to saucepot. Cover and cook over low heat 1 hour.
- Add corn and heat through. Serve over pasta.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 808 cal
- 20.3 g
- 115.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"I made this one and all enjoyed it. I used regular tomato soup and it still was great. I also served it over rice...." See more"
"I used organic Amy's southwestern soup instead of the campbells. To make it healthier I used wide spelt noodles. This was very tastey...." See more"
Southwest Skillet by Campbell's Kitchen
Beef Taco Skillet
Just swipe to see more like this.