Spinach and Feta Pie1 Reviews
- Prep: 1 hr 5 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“Golden Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets form the top and bottom crusts for this savory pie filled with a mouthwatering combination of spinach, onion, dill, garlic and feta cheese, surrounded by a custard made from eggs and Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.” - by Campbell's Kitchen
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Thaw the pastry at room temperature for 40 minutes. Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until they're tender. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the spinach and cook until the liquid evaporates. Remove the skillet from heat and let it cool.
- Beat the soup, eggs and dill weed in a medium bowl. Stir in the cheese and spinach mixture.
- Unfold the pastry on a lightly floured surface. Roll into a 13 x 9-inch rectangle. Place it in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Top with the spinach mixture. Roll out the remaining pastry sheet and place it over the spinach mixture. Cut 4 slits in the top of the pastry.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until it's golden brown.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 450 cal
- 30 g
- 31.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe More Reviews
Extra-Easy Spinach Lasagna
Chicken Fusilli with Spinach and Asiago Cheese
Just swipe to see more like this.