Brown Sugar Spice Cake6 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 2 hr
- Ready In: 2 hr 10 min
“Your kitchen will be filled with the comforting smells of cinnamon and brown sugar while this moist and tender cake bakes in the slow-cooker.” - by Campbell's Kitchen
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Spray the inside of a 4-quart slow cooker with the cooking spray.
- Combine the soup, water, eggs and cake mix in a medium bowl and mix according to the package directions. Pour the batter into the cooker.
- Stir the water, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Pour over the batter.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Spoon the cake into bowls, spooning the sauce from the bottom of the cooker. Serve warm with the ice cream.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 533 cal
- 16.5 g
- 89.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"Delicious!! This was a hit with the whole family!!..." See more"
"This is a wonderful dessert to take for a potluck. I took this to work and they loved it. Now I have to take it to work all the time. Yum, yum. Try it with roasted carmeled walnuts on top. Enjoy..." See more"
"This is pretty amazing! I tthought tomato sounded weird, but then I started thinking--it's not really any more weird than carrot, pumpkin or zucchini. I only had white cake mix, so I added a teaspoon ..." See moreeach of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger, with 1/2 teaspoon of cloves. I have a 5-quart crock pot, so my cook time was 1 hour 40 minutes. I didn't use the "keep warm" function, but I served it about an hour after it finished baking and it was still nice and hot. The sauce is delicious drizzled over the ice cream. Will absolutely be making this again!"
Jill's Hash Brown Casserole
Glazed Carrot Raisin Cupcakes
Just swipe to see more like this.